India is the fifth largest retail destination globally. The Indian retail industry has experienced marvelous growth over the last decade with a significant shift towards organized retailing format & development in metro cities as well as in tier II & Tier III cities. As per PWC, multi-brand retail market to grow to $220 billion by 2020.
As retail sector is booming in India, retail sector expect skilled human resources and provide good wages and growth potential for ambitious youngsters. There is huge demand for the retail management professionals to process all merchandise shipments, to achieve store sales and profitability, administration of stores as well as communication with the client to satisfy them.
Upcoming Human Resource requirement in Retail Sector:
- The retail industry currently provides employment to 3.5crore people.
- Employment in organised retail segment is about 3 lakh.
- Organised retail would require an additional 1.7 crore skilled manpower by 2022.
- Skill-Wise Incremental skilled manpower requirement in Retail sector:
So, job aspirants should prepare themselves for a rewarding career by learning the nuances that would be required to enter and grow in Retail sector.
After examining all aspect of retail sector, Prakhar Skill Development Academy plans to impart employment-oriented skill development training in Retail Sector to fulfill the growing demand for skilled manpower in this sector, thus enhancing the employment opportunities.
Why to choose Retail Course from Prakhar:
Prakhar Skill Development Academy offers you the industry specific content in a blended learning environment that gives students the knowledge, skills and attitude required to excel in their career.
- In house subject matter expert has designed the curriculum
- Our content is being benchmarked with other retail courses available in market globally
- Our curriculum content is being benchmarked with various industry partners.(Our curriculum content is industry specific)